I feel very passionate about coding and lifelong learning and I love doing sport.
I joined the tvOS and iOS team of Zattoo in 2016. Since then I have been working in the development of both Apps. A development based on shared frameworks that allow us to share code between iOS and tvOS with a high level of testability and scalability.
Since 2012 I worked in Schibsted as a internal consultant, which gave me the opportunity to learn a lot not only about new technologies, but also about methodologies, management and scalability issues.
In Schibsted I had the chance to work with people from all over the world, which allowed me to discover different ways of thinking and working.
I learnt a lot about software architecture, clean code and testability.
In June 2010 I joined Mirada PLC. I worked as a member of the middleware team as a C and C++ developer to create a DVB-C application from the scratch. In Mirada I had the opportunity to work with brand new technologies, creating an application based on Qt and QML (Qt Quick).
I joined the Alcatel Lucent team in 2008. I worked as a C developer for Linux Embedded systems to create IPTV platforms implementing the software for the set top boxes. In this position, working with low capabilities hardwarde, I acquired a lot of experience as software developer and also knowledge about the different video technologies. I worked with cross compilers in addition to Linux sockets, threads, dlna, upnp, igmp and concurrency management.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question.
ProjectsYou can find here below some of the projects in which I have been working on:
• TvOSScribble, handwriting numbers recognizer for Siri Remote.
• Rubustrings, script to check Localizable.strings files of iOS Apps.
• FocusTvButton, light wrapper of UIButton that allows extra customization for tvOS.
• TvOSTextViewer, light and scrollable view controller for tvOS to present blocks of text.
• BlurFace, swift component that allows to blur faces in an UIImage quite easily.
• iBadajoz for android, simple android App with information about my hometown.
• iBadajoz for iOS, simple iOS App with information about my hometown.